Wednesday, April 07, 2010

24 secret code in mobile phones Nokia


1. View IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity)
Do I press * # 0 6 #

2. Viewing software version, date of manufacture and type of compression software software
Do I press * # 0 0 0 0 #
If not successful try press * # 9 9 9 9 #

3. Viewing the status of call waiting
Do I press * # 4 3 #

4. Looking at the number / numbers are private numbers calling your phone
Do I press * # 3 0 #

5. Displays the number transfer phone calls all
Do I press * # 2 1 #

6. Viewing the caller's number on the transfer of the phone because you do not answer (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 1 #

7. Viewing the caller's number on the phone because of the transfer out of range (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 2 #

8. Viewing the caller's number on the transfer because of busy phone (call divert on)
Do I press * # 6 7 #

9. Changing the operator logo on nokia 3310 and 3330 type
Do I press * # 6 7 7 0 5 6 4 6 #

10. Displays the status of the sim clock
Do I press * # 7 4 6 0 2 5 6 2 5 #

11. Switching to your phone profile profile
Do I press the power button off without arrest

12. Changing the settings to default nokia hp or manufacturer
Do I press * # 7 7 8 0 #

13. Reset timer and a score phones nokia mobile phone games
Do I press * # 7 3 #

14. Viewing the status of call waiting
Do I press * # 4 3 #

15. See the factory code
Do I press * # 7 7 6 0 #

16. Displays the serial number or serial number mobile phone, date of manufacture, date of purchase, date of last service, transfer of user data. To exit the phone must be reset again.
Do I press * # 92702689 #

17. Seeing your phone security code
Do I press * # 2 6 4 0 #

18. See the ip address of your bluetooth hardware
Do I press * # 2 8 2 0 #

19. Activate EFR with the best sound quality but the battery energy wasteful. To turn off using the same code.
Do I press * # 3 3 7 0 #

20. Activate EFR sound quality with the lowest yet energy-efficient batteries. To turn off using the same code.
Do I press * # 4 7 2 0 #

21. Towards the contents of phone book quickly in the mobile nokia
The way the serial number then press # example: # 150

22. Divert calls to the target number for all calls
Do I press * * 2 1 * Phone Number #

23. Divert calls to the number targeted for missed calls
Do I press * * 6 1 * Phone Number #

24. Divert calls to the destination number to call when your phone is busy hp
Do I press * * 6 7 * Phone Number #






Related Article