Thursday, March 24, 2011

Information about the Motorola Defy

Hi friends, I just know there is a new product from Motorola is Motorola defy. Do you know about the motorola defy? Motorola defy what I know is the android mobilephone operating system Android Sinclair 2.1. Motorola defy designed for outdoor travel. The most interesting part of this mobile phone motorola defy that is prepared in all situations, so that if exposed to dust, rain or dropped, the phone is still working to the fullest. Mobilephone  is very good in my opinion. It is suitable for you who frequently travel outside the home.




Motorola defy has a 5 megapixel camera, motorola defy use touch screen 3.7-inch WXGA anti-scratch. In addition, as I know from  motorola defy  is equipped with auto flash and dual microphones that provide a clear voice. In my opinion a clear voice is perfect for those of you who like listening to music. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Motorola defy a battery energy by 9.9 days standby time and talk time 6, hours, and the availability of the connection with google maps and a web browser using the WebKit HTML Android with Adobe ® Flash ® Lite 3. I'd love to buy motorola defy this, because I really like the touch screen is scratch-resistant. How about you? if you also want to buy motorola defy?




Related Article